Care Plan Services
Happy clients often refer to this service as "Cami Care"
I'm experienced, certified, and provide monthly website care for 200+ websites.
Monthly WordPress Care Plans
$65-$90 per month.
Needs vary based on client website features.
Access to additional premium plugins
($500 yearly value)
See benefits & add-on feature pricing below.
Have peace of mind knowing your website is in good hands.
What would you do if your website got hacked? Would you know where to start in restoring your backup? That is, if you have a backup? How much money would you lose if your website went down for a few days or weeks?
It’s important to have updates performed regularly by a professional who can monitor, scan for malware, and tackle any issues that may arise in the process.
While WebCami Site Design can’t guarantee your site will be malware and hack-free, regular updates can significantly lessen the odds that your website will be a victim of internet hacking.
Each month, WebCami Care Plan subscribers receive a monthly report on the updates and work performed on their websites.
The length of the report varies depending on the level of service selected.
Website Care Plan Packages
Basic Care Plan - $65/mth
- Daily secure backups (both database and files, stored offsite)
- Daily security monitoring to keep watch on your site’s safety with malware scans
- Peace of mind that your website software is current with weekly software updates to WordPress core, theme, and plugins files
- Regular cleaning of your website database to keep it running fast and smooth with optimization, removal of spam comments, and excess post revisions (if applicable)
- Additional premium plugin access valuing $600 annually for website premium spam protection, powerful web performance, advanced image compression, Gravity Form Pro & Elite add-ons.
- Monthly reporting so you can rest assured it’s under control
- Restoration of your website from our secure backups in an emergency (contacting your hosting company if needed)
Deluxe Care Plan - $90/mth
All Basic Care Plan Features, PLUS:
- Uptime Monitoring: WebCami receives an instant notification if your website goes down so we can address the problem before it becomes serious. Monthly reporting will reveal any chronic issues with your hosting provider.
- SEO Reporting: How do people find you? Find out with professional keyword monitoring for up to 10 keywords/phrases plus competitor reporting each month. Your Google Analytics account is connected.
- Speed Testing: Performance checks that provide insights into website page speed. After a baseline report, plugins are adjusted to boost speed and make adjustments where needed. Monthly checks to the system.
If you pay annually for a care plan, you save 10%
Annual payments are non-refundable.
Add-On Priority Time - $60-$115/mth
December 2022: Please note there is currently a waiting list for Priority Time services.
Many businesses can benefit from regular website updates, blog posts, or social media sharing. If you have regular monthly design maintenance, this is a chance to buy down my $125/hr rate. Care plan services are required for all add-on options.
Pricing is for one website.
- 1/2 hour PRIORITY design time - You go to the front of the line! This can be used for small design maintenance, content updates, a training session, or a strategy meeting (no rollovers-LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE) - $60/month
- 1 hour PRIORITY design time - You go to the front of the line! This can be used for design maintenance, content updates, a training session, on-page SEO, or a strategy meeting (no rollovers- LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE) - $115/month
WordPress Hosting and SSL Certificates - $15/mth & up
WebCami offers reseller hosting packages through MDD Hosting for care plan subscribers only. This option is for the client that doesn't want to worry about where to get hosting. Free SSL certificates are provided through Let's Encrypt.
I can also help you directly set up an account in your name at MDD Hosting. The price is the same for either option. Please note that WebCami LLC does not provide or manage actual hosting servers.