Web Design Services
I build websites that are fast, functional and friendly
Make a great first impression on your prospective customers.
Custom WordPress Website Design
Average investment - $3000-$6000
Beaver Builder Framework
All projects receive a custom estimate
Web Design Services
New WordPress Website Design
This is the best option if you need a brand new site, need to convert an HTML, Squarespace, Wix, or Weebly website to WordPress. This may also be needed if your current WordPress site has recently been hacked.
If you are looking for more advanced and tailored WordPress designs, engaging landing pages, and more flexibility, this is the right choice for you. Whether you’re a beginner or a blogging pro, you’re going to love taking control of your website.
WordPress Theme Change
This is the best option if you already have a WordPress website but your theme isn't mobile responsive, your site runs slow or you've been frustrated when updating your content. Current website health assessment needed.
WebCami Site Design will start by assessing the status of your current WordPress website. We will decide if your current WordPress installation is healthy enough for a theme change or if there is any hint of a compromise, a new custom WordPress design might be the way to go.
3-Page WordPress Website Package
This is the best option to get a professional website up on a budget, without all the hassle of moonlighting as a web designer in your spare time. Small business owners can find it hard to come up with funds to get a full-scale custom website up and running.
This 3-page website has room to grow later if you choose to hire WebCami Site Design to add many of the features available for custom website design. You will be laying the foundation for your future website expansion.
Includes HOME, TERMS & PRIVACY pages.
Landing Page Only
If you are just getting started with your business and are looking for a way to have a SIMPLE web presence, WebCami Site Design has an option for you! A simple one-page website (landing page) can be the answer. One-time setup fee and annual hosting fee are required.
(This solution is not WordPress-based and non-tranferable)
Standard features for all custom designs
(Please note that 3-page and landing page web packages cannot accommodate most standard features)
- A mobile responsive website with clean code and great architecture
- A drag and drop premium theme/plugin suite (Beaver Builder) installation for easy content updates. Beaver Builder is also one of the best-performing page builders on the market today.
- Activation of your SSL certificate (this is provided by your web hosting). You may have to pay fees to obtain an SSL through your hosting provider.
- Simple links to your outside scheduling services (Like Calendly)
- Social media integration (adding links to your social media with icons)
- A small general contact form (Gravity Forms plugin configuration)
- High-speed page loading with premium plugin support (WP-Rocket)
- Google Analytics tracking (creating your Google account and connecting it to your website dashboard)
- Yoast Plugin Installation (adding the free version of the Yoast SEO plugin configuring basic settings)
- A website lead capture/newsletter signup (linking to Mailchimp/Constant Contact to build your list)
Special feature options for all custom designs
(Please note that 3-page and landing page web packages cannot accommodate most special features)
- Connection to your CRM via a WordPress plugin.
- Online course delivery (third-party provider options to educate your clients)
- Website forms with enhanced thank you pages (Premium Gravity Forms plugin configuration)
- Review request form and follow up email configuration asking for an online review post
- Recipe plugin installation and set up (client responsible for plugin purchase)
- Event calendars (for schools, organizations, or your company)
- Membership only pages & password protection (keeping content private for both paid and free members)
- Portfolio feature to highlight projects or case studies. Includes photo galleries.
- E-commerce (WooCommerce plugin shopping cart configuration for small e-commerce sites) Please note that WooCommerce has a wide range of add-ons and those fees are not included. Also, please check with me to see if I support assisting with the add-on you are most interested in.
- IDX feed from iHomefinder (for real estate & property management)
Do you need a feature you don't see here? We can always discuss a solution.
The biggest hurdle in any web design project is coming up with the content needed to publish it. All websites need to have well-written text, photos, and graphics. WebCami Site Design has a tried and true process for designing your website, but without your content in place, this process can be disrupted.
WebCami Site Design offers three ways to avoid this pitfall in the design process:
- Connecting you with trusted partners: This is needed if you have no copy written for your website, no branding, no marketing plan, or very few photos. See the people I trust the most for these services. I will gladly connect you to the person or people that can give your great professional service.
- Content editing & stock photo selection: If you have some of your text written but need help editing and refining it, or if you what help selecting and/or purchasing stock images, WebCami Site Design can include these services in your proposal. Pricing is based on project needs.
- Content coaching: Included in every web design project is a step-by-step process and frequent updates to assist you in staying on top of your tasks. You are still creating your own content, but I give you tips and to-dos to help you through completion. If you ever feel like throwing in the towel on your content curation, steps 1 & 2 above are always available to you!