WebCami Site Design makes sure your website reflects the professionalism and quality of work you offer.
Today, anyone can set up a website if they have a computer, a credit card and a lot of patience. But rarely is the end result of a "do-it-yourself" website something that puts competitors on notice. A professionally designed website done by a custom WordPress developer is one of the best investments you can make in your business. Putting your best foot forward online is always the best bet to make!
WebCami Site Design's custom design & development services focus on using the best WordPress has to offer. We craft your WordPress website using the premium Beaver Builder and/or Genesis frameworks. We start the design process and customize to match your branding/business needs. Your website will have the latest cutting edge design, will be tested on all major devices & browsers, and will always have your customers user experience in mind.
Beaver Builder is a drag-and-drop page builder for custom designs. If you are looking for more advanced and tailored WordPress designs, engaging landing pages, and more flexibility, this might be the right choice for you. Whether you’re a beginner or a blogging pro, you’re going to love taking control of your website.
Standard features for custom design:
Web Design Maintenance
Clients that have websites designed by WebCami Site Design are eligible for web design maintenance. Hourly rates apply. When performing maintenance, it is standard practice to first back up a website prior to working on it. Also, if a staging site is available, this is always the preferred environment to perform updates versus working on a live website. Care plan clients enjoy daily backups which speed up the maintenance process.
Add-on options in custom website design
- Website lead captures (linking to Mailchimp/Constant Contact to build your list)
- Whitepaper downloads automation (email automation with free information when a client signs up for your newsletter)
- Automated "blog post to Facebook" social posting (other social media auto posting available)
- Online scheduling (both plugin and external provider options to schedule with your clients)
- Online course delivery (both plugin and external provider options to educate your clients)
- Additional website forms (Premium Gravity Forms plugin configuration for all your contact forms)
- Event calendars (for schools, organizations or your company)
- Membership & password protection (keeping content private for both paid and free members)
- E-commerce (WooCommerce plugin shopping cart configuration for small e-commerce sites)
- IDX feed from iHomefinder (for real estate & property management)
- Business directory plugin (for organizations and reference)