WebCami Site Design makes sure your website reflects the professionalism and quality of work you offer.
Today, anyone can set up a website if they have a computer, a credit card and a lot of patience. But rarely is the end result of a "do-it-yourself" website something that puts competitors on notice. A professionally designed website done by a custom WordPress developer is one of the best investments you can make in your business. Putting your best foot forward online is always the best bet to make!
WebCami Site Design's custom design & development services focus on using the best WordPress has to offer. With the Genesis Framework and other premium options, we start the design process and customize to match your branding/business needs. Your website will have the latest cutting edge design, will be tested on all major devices & browsers, and will always have your customers user experience in mind.
Webcami Site design also now offers an optional "drag-and-drop" page builder feature for custom designs. If you are looking for more advanced and tailored WordPress designs, engaging landing pages, and more flexibility, this might be the right choice for you. Whether you’re a beginner or a blogging pro, you’re going to love taking control of your website. (This page uses the Webcami Page Builder & the Genesis Framework)
Standard features in custom website design:
- Responsive design (more than mobile-friendly, it responds to all screen sizes- this is a MUST, no longer an option!)
- SSL certificate application (adding the https:// and lock symbol for your visitors peace of mind)
- Premium website contact form with enhanced thank you page (Gravity Forms plugin configuration)
- Social media integration (adding your social icons, share buttons to posts)
- Foundational search engine optimization (laying the groundwork for paid SEO campaigns)
- Google Analytics tracking (creating your Google account and connecting it to your website dashboard)
Add-on options in custom website design:
- Website lead captures (linking to Mailchimp/Constant Contact to build your list)
- Whitepaper downloads automation (email automation with free information when a client signs up for your newsletter)
- Automated "blog post to Facebook" social posting (other social media auto posting available)
- Online scheduling (both plugin and external provider options to schedule with your clients)
- Online course delivery (both plugin and external provider options to educate your clients)
- Additional website forms (Premium Gravity Forms plugin configuration for all your contact forms)
- Event calendars (for schools, organizations or your company)
- Membership & password protection (keeping content private for both paid and free members)
- E-commerce (WooCommerce plugin shopping cart configuration for small e-commerce sites)
- IDX feed from iHomefinder (for real estate & property management)
- Business directory plugin (for organizations and reference)